In order to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, in-person visitation has been suspended until further notice at the Concordia Parish Jail, Concordia Parish Corrections Facility and Concordia Parish Women’s Facility. CPSO is committed to protecting the health and welfare of the individuals entrusted to our care, as well as our staff, their families and the communities were we live and work.
All fingerprint cards are $20.00 with the exception of military or law enforcement who present proper ID
All property will be taken between 6pm-10pm
3 changes of pants and/or shorts
1 deodorant Soap/body wash
1 pair of shoes
1 pair of rubber/plastic shower shoes or flip flops
Each inmate is allowed only one package during their stay at Concordia Parish Sheriff's Office. Anything else they need or run out of MUST be purchased through the commissary while they are incarcerated.
Account Funding Options
Facility Code: CPCF
Facility Code: CPCF
Cash or credit cards Call: 855-700-0077
Credit or Debit Cards
PROPERTY BOND INSTRUCTIONS
*No Combination of Bonds ie. Property and/or Surety Bonds. Only (1) One type of bond can be used.
Only (1) One Property per bond and No Out of Parish Properties.
1. Confirm bond amount through the jail; confirm that you have permission to do a property bond, then do the following.
2. Go to the Assessor's Office (4001 Carter Street, Room 3, Vidalia, LA) obtain Property Assessment.
3. Go to the Clerk of Courts Office (4001 Carter Street, Room 5, Vidalia, LA) obtain Mortgage Certificate. Mortgage Certificate needs to set forth all mortgages, liens, judgements, ect. which would attach to subject property.
4. Bring Mortgage Certificate back to the jail so a Property Bond can be prepared (making sure there is enough unencumbered value to cover the amount of the bond)
5. After the Property Bond Form is prepared, go to the Sheriff's Office ((4001 Carter Street, Room 7, Vidalia, LA) to have the form notarized and pay bond fees.
6. Go back to the Clerk's Office to have the bond recorded.
7. Bring the RECORDED PAPERS, RECEIPT FOR BOND FEE, MORTGAGE CERTIFICATE AND RECORDING FEE (2 RECEIPTS) back to the jail.
8. The final preparation of the bond will then be done and you will be given your receipts.