All Sheriff Sales are conducted on Wednesday mornings at 10:00 AM
The rules for buying are as follows:
1. Items without appraisal will start at cost of sale.
2. Items with appraisal will begin at 2/3 of the appraised value unless the cost of sale exceeds the 2/3 minimum bid.
The procedure for a successful biding are as follows:
1. The Bidder must provide a letter of credit or a financial statement from a financial institute.
2. The Bidder must be prepared to make payment by 2:oo PM on date of sale.
3. If pre-approved by a lending institute a letter must be provided on sale date.
4. Cash in the amount of the sale is accepted.
All sales are advertised in the Concordia Sentinel each Wednesday. If you are not a subscriber please click the link below.
***THE SHERIFF MAKES NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER TO
SAID PROPERTIES. THESE PROPERTIES ARE SOLD SUBJECT TO ALL LIENS AND ENCUMBRANCES***
***TERMS ARE CASH, PAYMENT TO BE MADE IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE SALE***